UPSC Examimation PatternTo Qualify for UPSC, There are three levels
Shortly known as prelims. Consists of Objective type questions.
This Exam is for those who qualify Prelims. Consists of Descriptive Type test.
Oral Interview is final stage after qualifying Main Examination.
Preliminary Examination PatternIn Preliminary Examination, you will have two papers of multiple choice questions. Each paper carries 200 marks for a total of 400 marks.
Paper I - 200 Marks
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- History of India / Indian National Movement
- India / World Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economic and Social Development
- General Issues on Environment (Ecology, Climate Change, BioDiversity)
- General Science